I had planned on posting these great Christmas gift ideas for dogs much earlier, but here I am running behind in my Christmas shopping again. But, alas!…there is still time to order and receive prior to Christmas!
What’s always funny to me is, technically, our dogs would be none the wiser if we were to opt for the gift of a stuffed pumpkin squeak toy, easter bunny shaped treats, or a leprachaun shaped rawhide, yet every year dog owners continually go out in search of the perfect Christmas toys and treats for their dogs. Myself included, of course! Only the cutest and most festive santa, snowman, or candy cane chew toys and treats will do. It’s just the fun of it all! I guess it shows the true spirit of Christmas, not to mention just how much people love their dogs, counting them as true family members.
I also find that giving gifts to our dog on Christmas is the perfect opportunity for a photo op! This year we gave our dog his reindeer antler gift a little early just so I could get a great photo. (Yes, well okay, he probably doesn’t actually like the antlers as much as I do 🙂 but it made for a great photo anyway.)
(This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but do help to support this site’s maintenance and fees. Read my full disclosure policy.)
So, in my search for the best Christmas gifts for dogs, I’ve listed some of my favorites, below…
Best Christmas Gifts For Dogs
- Holiday Squeakie Buddies – 3 pack. These are not only cute, but they contain no stuffing, so your dog can’t make a mess! (Each one does contain a squeaker though.) My dog is too large for these and would tear them apart in seconds, but they are perfect for the small to medium sized dog.
- Dog Treats Gift Pack – Made in USA. This is a great gift pack for dogs that love to chew. And all ingredients are 100% natural and made in the USA. It comes with peanut butter bone shaped cookies, a beef hoof, knee cap, pig’s ear, bully stick, dental chews, and a bacon flavored edible nylabone.
- Claudia’s Canine Cuisine – Santa Paws Gourmet Dog Cookies. 50 freshly baked gourmet cookies, in assorted Christmas shapes and colors, perfect for all dogs. Made in the USA, all humangrade ingredients. Dogs love their treats; enough said!
- Nina Ottosson Interactive Dog Brick Toy Puzzle. This is what I gave my dog for Christmas last year. When he sees me take it out of the cabinet he jumps around like an excited kangaroo. You hide small treats under the bricks and your dog has to learn to pick up the white bones, and slide the brown bones in order to uncover the treats. Great for mental stimulation and keeps your pup busy!
- Blazin’ Safety LED Light up Dog Collar. Sure, your dog won’t be able to play with this, but it will keep him/her safe, and looking snazzy! Great for nighttime walking so your dog can be seen. This dog collar is USB rechargeable, waterproof, and comes with a 100% lifetime guarantee. Comes in small, medium and large, and six different colors.
- Nylabone Dental Chew – Bacon Flavored, Bone Dog Chew Toy. Your dog will love the bacon flavor…he doesn’t need to know it has a texture that helps clean teeth and control plaque and tartar too! Comes in small, medium and large.